Smokey Chipotle and Lime Chicken Pasta Salad
Preparation Time : 30 mins
Cooking Time : 20 mins
Serves : 4
- 1/3 cup Oli & Vine Smokey Chipotle, Zesty Lime, Fragrant Herbs Dressing
- 375g rotelle pasta
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 3 corn cobs, husks and silks removed and discarded
- 1 cup watercress sprigs
- Finely chopped long red chilli, to serve
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain. Refresh under cold water.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, paprika and oil in a large bowl. Add chicken turn to coat.
- Heat a barbecue grill on high heat. Cook corn, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until beginning to char. Transfer to a board. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Using a sharp knife cut kernels off cob in large chunks.
- Reduce barbecue grill to medium-high. Cook chicken for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil. Rest for 5 minutes. Slice.
- Place pasta, corn and watercress in a large serving dish. Drizzle with dressing. Gentle toss to combine. Add chicken to pasta mixture. Sprinkle with and chilli. Serve.