Roasted Sweet Potato, Avocado and Watercress Salad
Preparation Time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 30 mins
Serves : 4
- 1/3 cup Oli & Vine Creamy Ranch, Roasted Garlic, Fragrant Herbs Dressing
- 400g orange sweet potato
- 400g purple sweet potato
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 chorizo sausage, sliced diagonally
- 1 avocado, roughly chopped
- 2 cups watercress sprigs
- 1/3 cup almond kernels, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Cut potato lengthways into wedges. Place potato on prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes or until golden and tender. Set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chorizo for 3 minutes each side until golden and crisp. Transfer to paper towel to drain.
- Arrange potato, chorizo, avocado and watercress in a serving plate. Sprinkle with almonds. Drizzle with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Serve.