Mango and Coconut Prawn Salad
Preparation Time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 5 mins
Serves : 4
- 1/3 cup Oli & Vine Sweet Mango, Tropical Coconut, Infused Chilli Dressing
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying
- 1kg cooked prawns, peeled, halved, reserving half the trails and shells
- 2 green mangoes, shredded
- 3/4 cup fresh Thai basil leaves
- 3/4 cup fresh Vietnamese mint leaves
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup salted cashew nuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots,
- Baby red cress, finely chopped chilli and lime cheeks, to serve
- Pour enough oil into a large frying pan to come 2cm up side of pan. Cook prawn tails and shells, in batches, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and crispy. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towel to drain. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Crumble.
- Arrange prawns, mango, basil, mint and coriander in a serving dish. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with cashews, fried shallots and baby red cress. Serve with lime cheeks and chilli.