Fig and Balsamic Chicken Salad
Preparation Time : 20 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serves : 4
- 1/2 cup Oli & Vine Rich Balsamic, Turkish Fig, Sweet Honey Dressing
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 radicchio, leaves separated
- 1/2 oakleaf lettuce, leaves torn
- 4 fresh figs, quartered
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved lengthways, sliced
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
- Sourdough bread, to serve
- Place chicken on a large plate. Drizzle over 1 tablespoon dressing. Toss to coat. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Rest for 5 minutes. Shred chicken.
- Combine radicchio and oakleaf lettuce in a large serving bowl. Add chicken. Arrange fig and cucumber on top. Sprinkle with parmesan. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with bread.