Melted Butter topping:
1/3 cup butter
½ tsp garlic powder
1 tsp mixed herbs
For the sliders:
1 pack Nature’s Fresh
12 slices sandwich ham (thick slices work best!)
8 slices Swiss cheese*
8 slices cheddar cheese*
*These cheese types can be switched out for whichever you have on hand but we LOVE this combination.
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C fan bake.
2. With a sharp knife, cut your slider buns in half through the middle (ensuring the tops are all attached and the bottoms are all attached).
3. Using a basting brush, brush a little bit of melted butter topping on the rolls. Top with slices of cheddar cheese on the bottom layer, layer with ham slices then top with Swiss cheese. Place the other half of the rolls on top and brush top of rolls with remaining butter mixture.
4. Cover with tinfoil and bake in preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
5. Slice into individual sliders, serve and enjoy! Sliders are best warm and fresh.
If you like a bit of variation, you could also add pineapple for Hawaiian sliders, or mustard for an extra zing!