3 Tbsp butter, divided
1 brown onion, finely diced
3 cloves garlic, crushed
100g baby spinach
1/2 cup cream cheese, at room temperature (125g)
1/2 cup sour cream (125g)
1 cup grated tasty or Colby cheese (100g)
2 tsp Italian herbs, divided
11 Nature’s Fresh Original Sliders
3-4 sprigs rosemary
1/4 cup pomegranate arils (40g)
1. preheat oven to 180ºC fan bake and line a large oven tray with baking paper.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. Sauté onion and garlic
until soft (about 5 minutes). Stir in spinach and cook until wilted. Remove from heat.
3. Stir cream cheese and sour cream together until well combined. Add spinach mixture,
grated cheese and 1 teaspoon of the Italian herbs. Mix well. Season to taste with salt and
4. Cut sliders in half horizontally and remove some of the bread from the centres. Arrange
the bases in a Christmas tree shape on the oven tray. Fill the hollowed out sections of the
sliders with dip, then place the tops on the bases.
5. Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter and brush over the tops of the sliders. Sprinkle with
remaining teaspoon of herbs. Bake for 20 minutes, until lightly crisped and warmed
6. Decorate slider Christmas tree with sprigs of rosemary and pomegranate arils. Serve
• Turn the discarded insides of the sliders into croutons. Toss with a little olive oil and salt.
Bake at 180ºC fan bake for 5-10 minutes, until golden and crisp.